Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NaPoWriMo Sonnet #5

Dear Congress,

I'm playing Xbox Legislature 360 After Hours
as either Fat E. avatar
or Fatty Girl avatar
("It's in the game!") &
I smell butt, k? // Should I
gladhand chairman in chambers or
kiss the ring of member in cloakroom or
caucus without whistle wetting? //
I got three constituencies
deli, bagel & karate -- well
donut, burger & stripmall, too
they piss in my face & tell me I'm sweating //
I have missed 55 votes & mounting
like U.S. of A. debt counter, k? //

Yrs, Constituent

3 comments:

Hyde Park Poetry Palace said...

wow..

so many powerful messages.
well done.

Hyde Park Poetry Palace said...

join poets rally if you wish,

fellow poets may wish to read about you.

DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

Thanks for the kind words. I am much obliged. -------BA