Thursday, April 14, 2011

NaPoWriMo Sonnet #14

Dear Congress,

I have been experiencing Antisemitic Refill at
bars, restaurants, lunch counters & burrito trucks
I mean what the fuck? -- Gentiles get full Refill while
I get three quarters? -- that's 25 pct. Antisemitic &
let's take it further, Cuzzes, cause I want Equally Worse
I want Gentiles to experience Antisemitic Refill of
water vessel, beer mug, Spiritual Connection w/ Deity &
All Flippin' Metaphorical Glasses of Anything! //
Is the glass half full or is the glass half empty? Pffft.
It's a Jew's glass, either way, because, Sports Fans
it has suffered from (say it with me!) Antisemitic Refill &
who drinks said portion of refill owed to the Semite?
Come to think of it, who eats the 25 pct. of toastcakes &
25 pct. of fishtaco & 25 pct. of pickled carrot NOT re-filled? //

Yrs, Constituent

2 comments:

Sandra Simonds said...

Perfect for Passover.

DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

I've always thought that Passover was pretty Antisemitic. The Israelites had to go through all sorts of crap -- and why? -- because another Peoples enslaved them? I am so not Refilling Elijah's glass after that alky prophet drops in for his taste. --------------------BA